bernadette nozarian – Homeschooling in France
Bernadette Nozarian's Session Is Available On Thursday, July 18 from 6AM EST
- LED'A – Les enfants d'abord : Children first
- CISE – Choisir d'instruire son enfant : Choose to teach your child
- LAIA – Libre d'apprendre et d'instruire autrement : Free to learn and to teach otherwise
- PIEE : Parents instructeurs enfants épanouis : Teacher parents jubilant children
- UNIE Union Nationale pour l’Instruction et l’Epanouissement : National Union for Instruction and personal growth of children
- Lumière sur l'IEF : Spotlight on homeschooling
- L'école est la maison : The Home is the school
- Collect'ief : it's a pun in French on the word « Collective
about bernadette nozarian
My name is Bernadette Nozarian. I live in France. I am a homeschooler and mother of 2 daughters. Even though they are grown-up now (27 and 22 years old) I stay still involved in the homeschooling community, because in my opinion, homeschooling is not a way of teaching, but a way of living. So, when you are a homeschooler, it is forever. .
I wrote university studies and papers for the general public and chapters of books about homeschooling, and a book entitled: Apprendre sans aller à l'école Homeschooling, unschooling : les choix et la vie quotidienne des familles.
For at least a dozen years, I have been and I still am the national research reference for French homeschooling associations. That means that students, who wish to study homeschooling and meet families, contact me, and I make a connection between them. I also co-supervised university Master’s exams about homeschooling. (I myself have a Doctorate.)
Like many homeschooling parents, I am also a teacher, and I am still active as one. Usually, I teach French to foreigners, but also French literature and language, and critical thinking.
With one of my daughters, it was one of her 20th birthday presents, we found a company, named L'Ydeh. That sounds like l'Idée, the Idea. It is a marketing and communications company because she has studied communication. We communicate especially in the field of alternative education, with a revue, webinars, films-meetings and short dossiers.
Connect with Bernadette Nozarian:
Comment below By answering these questions:
1) What’s your name, where are you from & why are you excited about the Homeschooling Conference?
2) What’s your #1 question or struggle when it comes to homeschooling
3) Why do you want to homeschool? The more specific, the better!
4) What's your #1 takeaway from this expert session?
Act Now to Get LIFETIME ACCESS to All World Class [Your Summit Name] Masterclass Sessions Plus $5,497 in Exclusive Bonuses
© 2020 Homeschooling Conference